Sea Spray is a fabulous paint additive to create a chippy, textured, weathered, beachy, sun-kissed look. Great for creating a faux concrete look and also a patina! Can be used to disguise damage and imperfections.
How to Apply:
Mix 2 level scoops of Sea Spray to a small 236ml (8 oz) pot of Dixie Belle Paint. Mix another ½ scoop, if needed. You are aiming for a thick, brownie batter-like consistency. If using larger amounts of paint, add scoops a couple at a time and stir.
Using a paintbrush, dab and stipple the bristles to form crests and peaks, like ocean waves!
Once tacky, create the look you want by gently brushing down the crests and peaks, or leave as is for greater texture in your finished piece.
For more dimension, when dry, simply add another paint colour (with or without Sea Spray), or a glaze of your choice, then sand for a fabulous two-tone effect.
- No Sanding or Priming Needed! Dixie Belle Paint can be used on almost any surface…
- wood, metal, glass, laminate, ceramic and even fabric!
- Dixie Belle Paint is a chalk mineral paint which has superb adhesive qualities allowing you to paint over practically anything without any sanding, priming or prep work, and it will stay put! Simply clean and paint! Dixie Belle Paint enjoys a gorgeous matte finish and distresses beautifully.
- Dixie Belle Paint is available in over 60 stunning colours from neutral whites and greys to saturated blues and purples. We also offer a full line of glazes, waxes, stains and metallic paint along with brushes, stencils and many other accessories.
- Dixie Belle believes in providing high-quality products at affordable pricing so everyone can create the home of their dreams!
- No Sanding or Priming Needed! Dixie Belle Paint can be used on almost any surface… wood, metal, glass, laminate, ceramic and even fabric!
Please be aware that we cannot guarantee delivery times as the courier service is independent of us. Although we try very hard to ensure that your delivery will fall within the time frame stated.
If you have very urgent requirements please call us on 01732 666420.