A very rich, creamy, taupe chalk mineral paint. With a hint of grey, our Mud Puddle colour looks like . . . a Mud Puddle!!
Dixie Belle Paint can be mixed and matched to create any custom colour you can imagine!
- No Sanding or Priming Needed! Dixie Belle Paint can be used on almost any surface…
- wood, metal, glass, laminate, ceramic and even fabric!
- Dixie Belle Paint is a chalk mineral paint which has superb adhesive qualities allowing you to paint over practically anything without any sanding, priming or prep work, and it will stay put! Simply clean and paint! Dixie Belle Paint enjoys a gorgeous matte finish and distresses beautifully.
- Dixie Belle Paint is available in over 60 stunning colours from neutral whites and greys to saturated blues and purples. We also offer a full line of glazes, waxes, stains and metallic paint along with brushes, stencils and many other accessories.
- Dixie Belle believes in providing high-quality products at affordable pricing so everyone can create the home of their dreams!
- No Sanding or Priming Needed! Dixie Belle Paint can be used on almost any surface… wood, metal, glass, laminate, ceramic and even fabric!
Chalk mineral paints go a long way due to their great coverage:
236ml (8oz) gives 37.5 sq ft of coverage (3.5 sq m)
473ml (16oz) gives 75 sq ft of coverage (7 sq m)
946ml (32oz) gives 150 sq ft of coverage (14 sq m)
Please be advised colours shown are to give an approximate idea of shade and may vary due to screen resolution.
Please be aware that we cannot guarantee delivery times as the courier service is independent of us. Although we try very hard to ensure that your delivery will fall within the time frame stated.
If you have very urgent requirements please call us on 01732 666420.
It is important to us that you always receive a friendly, efficient and personal service when ordering through Vintage Attic Sevenoaks. You can order 24 hours a day on our website. If you would like advice or would rather speak to someone about an order please feel free to call us on 01732 666420 (9.30am – 5pm Monday to Saturday + 24 hour answering service) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
SPECIAL NOTICE - please be aware that whilst we will try and maintain our delivery times we cannot guarantee them.
UK DELIVERY ONLY
Courier Service Monday to Friday
Postage charges for Mainland UK:
Free delivery for orders over £55 - standard 3-5 working day delivery (excludes weekends and Bank Holidays)
£3.95 for standard 3-5 working day delivery (excludes weekends and Bank Holidays)
£5.95 for express 24 hour service 1-2 day delivery (excludes weekends and Bank Holidays) Please note order must be placed before 12pm.
** Please note these prices exclude large items and furniture
Orders must be placed before 12pm to be sent that day.
For time sensitive deliveries please feel free to call our friendly team on 01732 666420 and we will try our very best to meet your needs.
This can be selected from the delivery options when you checkout. This is a 1 to 2 day week day service. It does not operate over the weekend. Any orders received on Friday before 12pm will arrive on Monday. For Saturday delivery please see below.
Orders can be sent for Saturday delivery providing you have placed your order before 11am on the Friday before, or Thursday if the Friday is a Bank Holiday. Please select this service from the delivery options when you checkout.
You can pay online using Visa, Visa Debit, Mastercard or PayPal.
Standard items (i.e. those which are not personalised) ordered before 12pm are usually sent on the same working day. During busy periods orders will be sent within 2 working days of ordering. If your order is urgent please let us know and we will always do our best to accommodate. Personalised orders may take longer depending on how busy we are. We aim to send all personalised products within 3 working days of ordering. Again, if your order is urgent please let us know and we will try to meet your deadline.