'Animal Patterns' Small Transfer | Redesign With Prima | 6" X 12"
'Animal Patterns' Small Transfer | Redesign With Prima | 6" X 12"
Regular price£14.99 £14.99
- Free Delivery on orders over £55
- Free Click & Collect
- Carbon neutral
- Secure payments
★FREE DEL STANDARD 3 TO 5 DAYS ON ORDERS OVER £55 ★ OR CHOOSE EXPRESS DEL WITHIN 2 WORKING DAYS AT JUST £6★
Smaller size of furniture transfer from Prima is ideal for pairing with other transfers in the range, or for use on smaller projects. Animal Patterns by Redesign with Prima, in a black colourway.
Explore the many possibilities of transforming your home with Decor Transfers. Exceptionally detailed, gorgeously composed and effortlessly easy to apply, these transfers transform your living space and are versatile to be used on furniture, walls, wood panels, doors and many more surfaces. The possibilities are endless.
Sheets - 3
Width - 30 cm (12”)
Height - 15 cm (6”)
Please Note - this transfer comes in individual images that can be cut out for easy placement. Each image is an individual transfer for application onto your project.
Transfers sheets are packaged in cellophane cover with card backing for protection, ensuring they arrive in perfect condition.
How To Apply Your Transfer (full instructions are also included with your transfer):
Apply to a clean dry surface. For painted surfaces, allow at least 48 hours for your paint to fully cure before applying the transfer (longer if the conditions are cold and drying times are extended).
Each transfer consists of two sheets, one is the matte release paper and the other is a transparent paper with the printed adhesive transfer itself. Handle carefully when removing from packaging and placing on to the desired position as the transfer is extremely thin and sticky and, once adhered, will be impossible to remove without tearing. Also included is a wood application tool which rubs down the design onto the surface. Although we recommend using our Redesign Transfer Tool which is especially useful for our larger transfers.
1. With the release paper still attached, experiment with where you want to place the transfer sections on your project (TIP - when working on furniture it is often very helpful to lay your piece on its back so that the front is facing upwards and remember to check where your hardware will go, so that you don’t end up covering over a piece of the design you want on show when you replace handles etc).
2. Gently pull back the release paper 1 to 2 inches from the top edge of the transfer. If working with a large design, tape down the top released corners of the transfer to ensure that the rub-on stays exactly in place while doing the transfer. Then slowly and carefully remove the rest of the release paper and tape down the corner and edges every few inches of the transfer (TOP TIP - try using Low Tack Frog Tape when applying over painted surfaces. Cheaper, masking tapes may pull your paint off when you remove).
3. Working from the top to the bottom, rub off the design using the wooden stick provided or the Redesign Transfer Tool, ensuring as you carefully pull away the transparent film that the transfer has fully released and none of the small details have been missed. If anything has been missed, lay the transfer back down and go over the area again.
4. Once the entire design has been transferred, make any touch ups desired and gently smooth down any bubbles or edges by rubbing gently with a soft cloth.
To Remove A Transfer:
If you ever need to remove your transfer, gently scrape off with your transfer tool. It may also help to soften the adhesive by use if a hair dryer.
Included in this product are - single transfer (in several sections), wooden spatula, full instructions.
Colour Accuracy Disclaimer
Whilst we’ve taken every effort to craft the colours you see on screen to accurately reflect the colours of this item, due to differences in screen settings, we cannot guarantee an exact colour match. If you have concerns about the colour match of this item please contact us and we will do our best to help you.
This item is normally ready to dispatch in 1-2 business days, we will advise you if your order is likely to take longer to dispatch.
Delivery Charges -
3 to 5 day delivery service £3.95 (excludes weekends and Bank Holidays)
Express delivery 1 to 2 day service £6.95 (excludes weekends and Bank Holidays) Please order by 2pm.
** Please note these prices exclude large items and furniture
Standard items (i.e. those which are not personalised) ordered before 12pm are usually sent on the same working day. During busy periods orders will be sent within 2 working days of ordering. If your order is urgent please let us know and we will always do our best to accommodate. Personalised orders may take longer depending on how busy we are. We aim to send all personalised products within 3 working days of ordering. Again, if your order is urgent please let us know and we will try to meet your deadline. Please be advised that although we try and maintain our delivery times we cannot guarantee them as we have no control over courier services once parcels have left us.
Standard items (i.e. those which are not personalised) ordered before 2pm are usually sent on the same working day. During busy periods orders will be sent within 2 working days of ordering. If your order is urgent please let us know and we will always do our best to accommodate. Personalised orders may take longer depending on how busy we are. We aim to send all personalised products within 3 working days of ordering. Again, if your order is urgent please let us know and we will try to meet your deadline.
It is important to us that you always receive a friendly, efficient and personal service when ordering through Vintage Attic Sevenoaks. You can order 24 hours a day on our website. If you would like advice or would rather speak to someone about an order please feel free to call us on 01732 666420 (9.30am – 5pm Monday to Saturday + 24 hour answering service) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not happy with any product you order – don’t worry – you can always return it. We want you to be happy with everything you purchase from Vintage Attic Sevenoaks.
Please email and let us know as soon as possible if you would like to return an item. Please return the item/s in their original condition within 14 days and we will refund you (excluding postage charges). Please use the original packaging to ensure against breakages. It is important to return items by recorded delivery as we cannot be held responsible for any items lost in transit. We will refund or exchange your order once it is received by us.
Please be aware that if the value of the product returned reduces the value of the original order to below that which qualifies for a volume discount we will deduct the discount value or the postage cost value from your refund.
Unfortunately due to the nature of the products we are unable to refund or exchange personalised items.