Discover a new way to decorate your furniture and décor pieces with our Redesign Decoupage Décor Tissue Paper. Made to be a decorative specialty sheet, these beautiful sheets feature a machine made fibrous texture for a delicate and unique look. The thicker width allows for easier usage, placement and durability, while being tear resistant unlike thinner tissue materials. This allows for a brighter and more vibrant look and finish. Great for furniture and collage décor. For best results apply using our soft gel.
- Innovative, created especially for furniture use.
- Handmade, artisanal quality can be seen and felt.
- Easy to apply - especially for beginners.
- Wrinkle-free application.
- Very forgiving product.
- Iron-free decoupage application.
- Can be applied over curves to look more seamless.
- Repositionable after applying a decoupage product for the perfect fit, without tearing or wrinkling.
- Amazing high-quality mulberry paper.
- More durable - less risk of damage on furniture.
- Realistic designs - like a real painting, not just a print.
- Gorgeous texture! Looks like palette and brush strokes.
- Rich colors - all the way through.
- Did we mention the high quality yet?
- Matte finish, which is so much better than the glossy ones, for blending edges, sealing, etc.
- Not waxy. Not glossy. Not parchment paper. Not copy paper.
- Paint will not streak on top.
- Can add stenciling on top, or layer papers easily.
- Goodbye, wrinkles, bubbles, and peeling.
- Thicker than rice and tissue paper, thinner than original decoupage paper.
- Hands down the best quality decoupage paper out there!
- Blending paper edges with paint is now easier than ever!
It is important to us that you always receive a friendly, efficient and personal service when ordering through Vintage Attic Sevenoaks. You can order 24 hours a day on our website. If you would like advice or would rather speak to someone about an order please feel free to call us on 01732 666420 (9.30am – 5pm Monday to Saturday + 24 hour answering service) or email us at email@example.com
SPECIAL NOTICE - please be aware that whilst we will try and maintain our delivery times we cannot guarantee them.
UK DELIVERY ONLY
Courier Service Monday to Friday
Postage charges for Mainland UK:
Free delivery for orders over £55 - standard 3-5 working day delivery (excludes weekends and Bank Holidays)
£3.95 for standard 3-5 working day delivery (excludes weekends and Bank Holidays)
£5.95 for express 24 hour service 1-2 day delivery (excludes weekends and Bank Holidays) Please note order must be placed before 12pm.
** Please note these prices exclude large items and furniture
Orders must be placed before 12pm to be sent that day.
For time sensitive deliveries please feel free to call our friendly team on 01732 666420 and we will try our very best to meet your needs.
This can be selected from the delivery options when you checkout. This is a 1 to 2 day week day service. It does not operate over the weekend. Any orders received on Friday before 12pm will arrive on Monday. For Saturday delivery please see below.
Orders can be sent for Saturday delivery providing you have placed your order before 11am on the Friday before, or Thursday if the Friday is a Bank Holiday. Please select this service from the delivery options when you checkout.
You can pay online using Visa, Visa Debit, Mastercard or PayPal.
Standard items (i.e. those which are not personalised) ordered before 12pm are usually sent on the same working day. During busy periods orders will be sent within 2 working days of ordering. If your order is urgent please let us know and we will always do our best to accommodate. Personalised orders may take longer depending on how busy we are. We aim to send all personalised products within 3 working days of ordering. Again, if your order is urgent please let us know and we will try to meet your deadline.