'Chateau De Maisons' Clear Decor Stamp | Redesign With Prima | 12" X 12"
Fabulously easy to use clearly aligned Clear Decor Stamps, by Redesign with Prima. Perfect for Creating extra detail and unique effects using versatile stamped designs on a variety of surfaces - furniture, walls, fabrics and all crafting projects, producing perfect stamping results!
Features a customised printed design on the clear acrylic stamp itself, allowing you to clearly align your easy-peel stamp for perfect placement, minimising overstating or misalignments. Useful for creating repeat patterns as you can see the pattern clearly without first needing to ink the stamp.
These high quality, food safe acrylic, stamp sheets measure 12” x 12” (30cm x 30cm) and include a different number of individual stamps, according to each of the designs.
HOW TO USE YOUR STAMPS:
1. Remove the stamp from the acetate backing and mount it onto an Acrylic Stamping blocks (choose the most suitable size). Or Use it directly on the surface by hand and apply even pressure by rolling over with the Rubber Brayer.
2. If mounting, apply the ink by bearing down onto an ink pad, such as the Decor Ink Pad range, or apply paint using a foam sponge to add a thin layer of paint very sparingly onto the stamp surface.
3. Ensure your surface is clean and dry. For painted surfaces, allow at least 24 hours for your paint to fully cure before applying the ink (longer if the conditions are cold and drying times are extended).
4. When you are happy that you have loaded your stamp will enough ink/paint to create the look you are trying to achieve, line your stamp up using the clear alignments printed on the stamp, visible though clear block and backing, then lay your stamp carefully on your surface. Applying a little pressure to transfer the ink, if using the Rubber Brayer roll over the stamp whilst applying even pressure , you may want to practice your technique on a scrap board prior to using on your project. You can choice between a crisp finish or a distressed worn finish depending on the pressure you apply!
5. Repeating and re-inking as necessary.
6. Once you have finished it’s a good idea to clean your stamps straight away to keep them in good condition and increase their life span. You may also need to clean in between colours. Our Clear Stamp Spray Cleaner is ideal for removing both water-based and water-resistant inks.
7. After cleaning, attach your stamps back onto their backing sheet to keep them pristine and ready for action!
Beautiful French inspired decor stamps Chateau De Maisons, consists of 10 pieces.
This item is normally ready to dispatch in 1-2 business days, we will advise you if your order is likely to take longer to dispatch.
Delivery Charges -
ROYAL MAIL 48HR TRACKED delivery service £3.95 (excludes Sundays and Bank Holidays)
** Please note these prices exclude large items and furniture
Standard items (i.e. those which are not personalised) ordered before 2pm are usually sent on the same working day. During busy periods orders will be sent within 2 working days of ordering. If your order is urgent please let us know and we will always do our best to accommodate. Personalised orders may take longer depending on how busy we are. We aim to send all personalised products within 3 working days of ordering. Again, if your order is urgent please let us know and we will try to meet your deadline. Please be advised that although we try and maintain our delivery times we cannot guarantee them as we have no control over courier services once parcels have left us.
It is important to us that you always receive a friendly, efficient and personal service when ordering through Vintage Attic Sevenoaks. You can order 24 hours a day on our website. If you would like advice or would rather speak to someone about an order please feel free to call us on 01732 666420 (9.30am – 5pm Monday to Saturday + 24 hour answering service) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not happy with any product you order – don’t worry – you can always return it. We want you to be happy with everything you purchase from Vintage Attic Sevenoaks.
Please email and let us know as soon as possible if you would like to return an item. Please return the item/s in their original condition within 14 days and we will refund you (excluding postage charges). Please use the original packaging to ensure against breakages. It is important to return items by recorded delivery as we cannot be held responsible for any items lost in transit. We will refund or exchange your order once it is received by us.
Please be aware that if the value of the product returned reduces the value of the original order to below that which qualifies for a volume discount we will deduct the discount value or the postage cost value from your refund.
Unfortunately due to the nature of the products we are unable to refund or exchange personalised items.